Digital Agency Resource Manager
7DOTS is an independent creative tech agency that creates and builds beautiful, frictionless brand experiences. Our culture and environment are designed to help everyone bring their best selves to work and harness team spirit. We believe in creating true work-life balance for everyone and nurture continuous learning and progression.
Find out more about what we can do for you on our careers page.
About the position
We are looking for an enthusiastic resource manager with agency experience to manage the trafficking of work through the agency and to ensure that resource is planned in and project milestones are met.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- You will work across both new project work and retainer-based work for 7DOTS’ existing portfolio of clients, spanning a wide variety of business sectors.
- This involves working with the teams providing all of our digital services, including the design, development and continuous improvement of websites and applications, search engine optimisation, marketing campaigns and paid promotion.
- The teams will be defining, planning and scoping each element of work – you will bring these together into overarching project plans.
- You will run regular progress meetings to ensure milestones are understood and adhered to – making sure that the whole team is aware of any slippage and potential implications.
- You will “own” the resource schedule and will be the main point of contact for resolving resourcing conflicts and solving last-minute resourcing issues – for example for emergency support requests.
- You will ensure that retained time across all clients is allocated appropriately every month and that this has been accounted for by account and project managers.
- You will monitor and police the completion of timesheets across the agency.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has proven experience (at least 2 years) managing resource, ideally within an agency setting.
- Has a good understanding of how the different teams in an agency come together to deliver digital projects. This includes design, development, project management, account management, marketing and demand generation.
- Has used resource management systems in the past and is comfortable working with Gantt charts.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining positive relationships across the agency, but is also not afraid to challenge colleagues when required.
- Is a problem solver who remains calm under pressure.
- Is a fluent English speaker (ideally native or bilingual) and has highly effective communication skills – both written and verbal.
There are opportunities for long term progression at 7DOTS. We share ideas no matter our role, harness team spirit and take pride in our work. We balance work with life which makes this the sort of place you can thrive not just professionally, but personally. At 7DOTS we believe in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is a part of who we are.
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected]
We do not accept introductions from recruiters other than those already contracted and briefed by 7DOTS.