Digital Project Manager position at 7DOTS
7DOTS is an independent creative tech agency who create and build beautiful, frictionless brand experiences. Our culture and environment are designed to help everyone bring their best selves to work and harness team spirit. We believe in creating true work-life balance for everyone and nurture continuous learning and progression.
Find out more about what we can do for you on our careers page.
About the position
Our project management team ensures projects across the agency are delivered to spec, on time and on budget. They play an essential client facing role, they own our processes and ensure our resource is planned well and work is delivered to the high standards our clients know us for. They work closely with all parts of the agency as well as with clients, spinning a number of plates whilst keeping their eyes on everything ahead. Everyone in this team brings experience in managing complex web development projects as well as a good understanding of digital performance marketing, strategy and design.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Build a strong knowledge of 7DOTS’ main clients and their digital landscapes and needs.
- Own the delivery of digital solutions in the form of website design and build, functional enhancements, retained BAU work and digital campaigns.
- Produce detailed documentation for all your assigned projects, working to agency standards and best practices.
- Define solutions at a granular level and produce resource, timeline and budget estimates with input from the strategy and development team.
- Identify risks and evaluate impact in good time.
- Display a methodical approach to testing and QA.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with day-to-day client contacts, working with them to scope and monitor their projects, escalating risks when they arise.
We are looking for someone who:
- Brings excellent communication skills at all levels and in all mediums.
- Has uncompromising attention to detail when it comes to follow ups, written documentation and calculations.
- Can demonstrate experience managing medium to large web design and development projects.
- Shares our company values: inventive, down-to-earth, curious, constant, authentic.
- Shows a strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind.
- Has hands-on experience with project management tools and processes.
- Has an appreciation for what makes a great digital experience.
- Shows significant experience delivering digital projects commercially, for an agency or in-house.
There are opportunities for long term progression at 7DOTS. We share ideas no matter our role, harness team spirit and take pride in our work. We balance work with life which makes this the sort of place you can thrive not just professionally, but personally. At 7DOTS we believe in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is a part of who we are.
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected]
We do not accept introductions from recruiters other than those already contracted and briefed by 7DOTS.