Senior SEO Consultant
7DOTS is an independent creative tech agency that creates and builds beautiful, frictionless brand experiences. Our culture and environment are designed to help everyone bring their best selves to work and harness team spirit. We believe in creating true work-life balance for everyone and nurture continuous learning and progression.
Find out more about what we can do for you on our careers page.
About the Position
Our demand team, which includes SEO, paid, data science, social and content experts, works across our entire client portfolio, shaping strategies, providing critical consultative advice and implementing best-in-class campaigns focused on exceeding client objectives in an ever-changing demand landscape.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO specialist to lead key client accounts, drive SEO best-practice and support our growing demand team. It’s a role that requires a detailed and up to date understanding of SEO principles, best-practice and ever-changing environments. You’ll play a big part in shaping our approach to SEO strategy and how that is communicated both to clients and throughout 7DOTS. We’re looking for a hands on practitioner who can work on our larger projects - leading processes, personally completing key tasks, identifying opportunities and supporting junior team members. We’re looking for someone who is able to document and articulate verbally strategic thinking, solving client and agency challenges and prioritising activity.
Part of this role will be client-facing; leading demand-focussed discussions and representing the demand team in wider new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of this Role
- Articulating SEO theory and best practice internally and externally.
- Providing strategic input and hands-on technical SEO support across all levels of task.
- Producing and presenting internally and externally SEO and demand-focused documentation.
- Inspiring and exciting client and 7DOTS stakeholders around SEO / demand principles and strategy.
- Solving SEO challenges and providing expert-level issue resolution across all areas of SEO.
- Creatively applying SEO and demand theory to clients, highlighting the value of specific activity.
- Prioritising tasks based on client objectives and a granular understanding of their impact.
- Identifying opportunities and evolving processes in collaboration with data scientists.
- Interrogating data and technical reports, identifying opportunities and providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Driving demand performance for key accounts, developing client relationships and building trust.
- Acting as a standard bearer within the demand team, leading by example.
- Exerting influence on the team both implicitly and explicitly by imparting technical expertise and experience.
- Proactively and independently researching emerging technologies, principles and systems – even where there is no direct demand within the client base at the time.
- Accurately estimating complicated projects and work packages.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is at the top of the tree with regards to knowledge in all areas of SEO and demand generation, no challenge is too high. You are an expert in the field, both hands-on and strategically.
- Has multiple years of SEO / Demand experience working on complex and global clients and projects.
- Has an advanced understanding of the technical side of SEO, how websites are built and how SEO and development work together.
- Is a highly effective verbal and written communicator, able to succinctly present demand strategy, concepts, and theory.
There are opportunities for long term progression at 7DOTS. We share ideas no matter our role, harness team spirit and take pride in our work. We balance work with life which makes this the sort of place you can thrive not just professionally, but personally. At 7DOTS we believe in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is a part of who we are.
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected]
We do not accept introductions from recruiters other than those already contracted and briefed by 7DOTS.