Contract length: Permanent
Contract type: Full or Part Time considered
Location: Kingston upon Thames, London. KT2 6EF
Salary: from £55k
Applications: Send CV to [email protected]
About the agency
7DOTS is an independent creative tech agency that creates and builds beautiful, frictionless brand experiences. Our culture and environment are designed to help everyone bring their best selves to work and harness team spirit. We believe in creating true work-life balance for everyone and nurture continuous learning and progression.
Find out more about what we can do for you on our careers page.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced, proactive, driven and highly organised Account Director to join our Client Experience Team.
Our Client Experience Team ensures our clients are nurtured and supported through all their digital and marketing initiatives. We're looking for someone who can create impact quickly and effectively with any give client. The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with all parts of the agency delivering digital strategy, website, app and email design and build, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Actively look for opportunities to grow client accounts, developing ideas and strategies into action plans - leading to happier clients and increased revenue for 7DOTS!
- Build and lead strong and honest relationships with clients, ensuring that they view 7DOTS as a strategic partner - not just a supplier.
- Lead discovery workshops to help flesh out client requirements within the context of their brand, their business objectives and their marketing road maps.
- Clearly articulate proposed strategies and projects to clients - generating and presenting proposals and costs, whilst also ensuring colleagues across the agency are briefed clearly and comprehensively.
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the project or campaign lifecycle, acting as a client advocate, ensuring appropriate quality assurance processes are implemented and adhered to whilst also ensuring profitability is maintained.
- Seek to define, refine and evolve standards and processes on a continuous improvement basis in conjunction with the Client Experience Director.
- Use their expertise to guide, mentor and develop junior colleagues.
Our ideal candidate
- Has proven experience (5+ years) in a client account director role with strong commercial nous, sound strategic confidence and can demonstrate strong experience working on digital workstreams ideally within an agency environment.
- Is an inspirational and skilled leader, an accomplished and considerate people manager with demonstrable experience nurturing and growing teams and talent.
- Can demonstrate situations where strong stakeholder relationships have been maintained and accounts grown.
- Has hands-on experience with client account administration, documentation and supporting processes, including regular status calls and status reports.
- Has an appreciation for what makes a great digital experience.
- Is a fluent English speaker with polished communication skills – both written and verbal – and is able to demonstrate clearly and effectively the value of our work to clients, producing and presenting strategic plans.
Working for 7DOTS
We were established in 2009 and since then have tirelessly gone about our mission to build beautiful frictionless digital brand experiences for a huge range of clients. We deliver these through our expertise in the following areas: consultancy and strategy, creative and design, technology and platforms, digital marketing, media and PPC, SEO and content.
We offer a competitive holiday allowance (25 days plus your birthday), company get-togethers and socials including an annual trip and a family fun summer party, a mobile phone as well as benefits such as a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and excellent coffee. We were founded with the principle of creating a positive, open and team-based working environment and a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance for everyone.
We share ideas no matter our role, harness team spirit and take pride in our work. We balance work with life which makes this the sort of place you can thrive not just professionally, but personally. At 7DOTS we believe in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is a part of who we are.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations to [email protected]
We do not accept introductions from recruiters other than those already contracted and briefed by 7DOTS.