Demand Generation Team
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals in the following roles:
PPC/Paid Media Consultants (junior, mid-level or senior)
We love growing talent and we love creative thinkers
Join our award-winning Demand Generation Team, using the latest methodologies and cutting-edge technologies to help our diverse portfolio of clients increase website traffic, generate demand, create brand awareness, increase conversions and expand their customer base.
The team comprises experts in SEO, paid, data science, social and content and regardless of level, you will soon become an integral part of our demand generation offering. You will have the opportunity to evolve the role as you develop your skills. We look for enthusiasm, potential and a desire to progress.
PPC/Paid Media Consultant positions
Minimum of 1 years’ experience
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
£depending on experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Work with demand generation colleagues alongside account managers and strategy experts to define, activate and manage PPC/paid media accounts and campaigns for 7DOTS’ clients.
- Conduct thorough keyword, competitor and audience research to help define strategies and prioritise tasks to align with client objectives.
- Communicate clearly with clients to ensure they understand the value of specific activities.
- Define KPIs to measure success across all projects; ensure you have a granular understanding of all activities and their impact.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance; optimising budgets and strategies accordingly.
- Produce and present detailed performance reports periodically to clients - focusing on actionable insights and next steps.
- Proactively and independently research emerging technologies, principles and systems; look for opportunities for continuous improvement for yourself, 7DOTS and its clients.
- Be an outspoken and articulate advocate for PPC/paid media within the agency, helping to inspire and excite clients and colleagues alike.
Skills and experience
- A strong understanding of the latest theory and best practice techniques and how these work alongside other demand generation principles.
- Commercial experience and proficiency using PPC/paid media platforms.
- An analytical mind and strong data manipulation skills.
- A good understanding of commercial implications of deadlines and budgets.
- A highly effective verbal and written communicator, able to succinctly present PPC concepts, theories and recommendations to both colleagues and clients.
- Completion of all Google Ads Certifications.
- Knows when to call senior colleagues for support.
We are seeking technically gifted graduates with a thirst to learn new technologies looking to pursue a technical career path within digital marketing. You will need to have a genuine passion for problem solving and data analysis. Whilst being a champion of all things data within the agency, your potential, enthusiasm, and personality are as important to us as your technical skills.
Day-to-day activities for graduates
- Work closely with colleagues spanning SEO, paid marketing, data science, social and content marketing.
- Analyse a variety of data sources using statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns.
- Distill complicated ideas and provide insights together with prioritized and actionable recommendations to non-technical audiences in an easy to digest manner.
- Design and build clients data dashboards to help bring data to life for clients. Likewise, optimising reporting templates and supporting ad-hoc data visualization.
- Proactively and independently researching emerging technologies, platforms and methodologies around data collection, refinement and interpretation.
- Becoming a “go-to” agency expert with platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel, SQL, Tableau.
- Help plan and organise your own work packages to meet deadlines and milestones in collaboration with our delivery leads.
- You need to be a good team player, a great communicator!
All roles are full time, permanent roles based in our offices in Kingston upon Thames.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm
How to apply
For all roles, please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
We do not accept introductions from recruiters other than those already contracted and briefed by 7DOTS.